M110 Pulse Oximeter adopts Photoelectric Oxyhemoglobin Inspection Technology which is adopted in accordance with Capacity Pulse Scanning & Recording Technology,the Pulse Oximeter can be used in measuring the pulse oxygen saturation and pulse rate through finger.The product is suitable for being used in family, hospital, oxygen bar, community healthcare, physical care in sports (It can be used before or after doing sports, and it is not recommended to use the device during the process of having sport) and etc.
■ Lightweight and Easy-To-Use.
■ Dual color OLED display, simultaneous display for testing value and plethysmogram.
■ Support 6 display modes.
■ Big font mode is convenient for user reading the results.
■ Support more than 20 hours continues work.
■ Low Battery voltage indicator.
■ Visual alarm function.
■ Real-time spot-checks.
■ Automatically switch off when no signal.
■ Excellent performance during motion or low perfusion.
1. Two AAA 1.5v batteries can be operated continuously for 20 hours normally.
2. Hemoglobin saturation display: 35-100%
3. Pulse rate Display: 30-250 BPM
a. Hemoglobin Saturation (SpO2): 1%
b. Pulse repetition rate: 1BPM
5. Measurement Accuracy:
a. Hemoglobin Saturation(SpO2 ): (70%-100%): 2% unspecified(≤70%)
b. Pulse rate: 2BPM
c. Measurement Performance in Low perfusion Condition: 0.2%
Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. Consult your health professional to evaluate the readings. Please see instruction manual for full list of warnings.
● Prolonged use or depending on the patient's condition may require changing the sensor site periodically. Change sensor site and check skin integrity, circulatory status and correct alignment at least every 2 hours
● SpO2 measurements may be adversely affected in the presence of high ambient light. Shield the sensor area if necessary
● The following will cause interference to the testing accuracy of the Pulse Oximeter:
1. High-frequency electrosurgical equipment
2. Placement of the sensor on an extremity with a blood pressure cuff, arterial catheter, or intravascular line
3. Patients with hypotension, severe vasoconstriction, severe anaemia or hypothermia
4. The patient is in cardiac arrest or is in shock
5. Fingernail polish or false fingernails may cause inaccurate SpO2 readings
● Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
● The device cannot be used in children less than 1 year old as the result may not be accurate
● Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
● Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerized tomography (CT) scanners or in a flammable atmosphere
● Follow the battery instructions carefully